background

Friday, February 10, 2012

Super Fun Science Experiment

Last week, I did the neatest experiment with my boys who attend my science camp. We turned pipe cleaners into crystals. The boys absolutely loved it. I found the experiment on Pinterest, and it was quite simple. I let the boys create whatever shape they would like, but I love the holiday themed ones found on the link below. The experiment does call for Borax which you can find near the detergent at any store like Target. I also decided not to add food coloring and just let the color of the pipe cleaner show through the crystals. So if you are looking for a need experiment or something to try with your kids at home click on this link for instructions. Have a great day!!!!



http://www.housingaforest.com/shamrock-crystals/

No comments:

Post a Comment