background

Monday, January 30, 2012

Winter Trees Art Center

I found the cutest idea on Pinterest for our art center. The first group of boys made theirs today, and they did a great job. They are super cute and I have attached the link in case you would like to make them too. Not only is this activity great for their fine motor skills, but I also talked to the boys about the shapes they saw in the pictures. This was a great and easy way for me incorporate math into the activity. Have a great day everyone!!!
http://theteacherwife.blogspot.com/2012/01/permanent-marker-on-white-board.html

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! We will make those next year. =)

    Thank you for sharing. I am one of your newest followers and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance...I would love for you to follow me too!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete