background

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pick me Jar

One of my new favorite things is the "pick me jar" I recently made. It is a jar that has all of our boys class numbers in it on Popsicle sticks. We use this jar when we ask the boys questions ; so we know that everyone gets a turn. This way we do not have to worry about one student being called on constantly or another student never getting a turn. It was very easy to make. Here is what I did ...
1. take any jar you have at your house and clean it out ( I used a spaghetti sauce jar)
2. spray paint the lid
3. cut scrapbook paper to fit the jar and glue it on the jar(our room is monkey themed so I chose monkey paper)
4. write numbers or names on sticks( I chose numbers so I could use them year after year)
5. start using your" pick me jar" and never worry about whose name you have called on again!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment